diy solar

diy solar

I really like my new Jakipur Pro 4 X 5kw rack mount batteries

I just purchased 4 Jakipur Pro server rack batteries from www.opsolarbattery.com including a server rack stand on wheels to replace my second bank of my failing 3+ year old lead AGM 16 X 100 lb. batteries. Surprisingly the Jakipur cost less than new lead replacements AND they recharge 4-5 hrs faster. This is a big deal over lead batteries on variable sunny days. You can get by with less KW capacity because of the fast charge and even discharge rates. Opsolar had a sale at year end with each battery at $1,525 (reg. over $1,600+) and the stand for $150 but I see they have sales regularly. I did over 100 hours of research. In the end I knew that I wanted a "repairable battery" which only SOK and Jakipur Pro have. I am so tired of having to throw expensive batteries out and starting with brand new batteries. I ruled out OPSolar as they would not deal directly with me insisting that I use their local supplier = a much higher price. I have a friend who purchased recently through a local dealer believing the dealer would back them up if they had problems. Recently he was too busy so they have been buying $200 of diesel for their generator for the last 2 months waiting for his service. OPSolar is reported to have better direct access to indirect (not present on site) service but that doesn't matter at all because most people are too risk adverse to service their own batteries. Particularly my final decision came resulting from a Will Prowse video where he did a technical review of both batteries. I chose Jakipur Pro because (1) better price, (2) an obvious constant quality upgrade attitude and a BMS shut off button, (3) batteries in stock ready for shipment (5) fast, friendly and efficient sales staff communications. Their wheel mounted stand is really strong and the h.d. wheels are beefy with locks. Unfortunately the stand did not come with assembly instructions which added some frustration but even then I was impressed that all of the bolt holes lined up perfectly (I'm sure instructions are coming soon). The shipping packaging is extreme. I have never seen such good packaging. Good job Emily C. (sales rep.) and OPSolar!

Back