diy solar

diy solar

Impossible inventions

JJJJ

Aspiring apprentice
This is for all those crazy ideas you had which would defy the laws of physics. We have all heard of the perpetual motion machine. That is one example.

I will start. A self charging system. Output from an inverter charger fed by batteries would be used to charge a second battery fed inverter charger that would be used to charge the first unit.

This is for all those crazy ideas you had which would defy the laws of physics. We have all heard of the perpetual motion machine. That is one example.

I will start. A self charging system. Output from an inverter charger fed by batteries would be used to charge a second battery fed inverter charger that would be used to charge the first unit.
I had a friend that believed something like this would work. I tried for a moment to explain basic conservation of energy principles to him before going back into my RV. His ICE gave up the ghost and he came up with the clever idea of plugging a battery charger into an inverter and attaching the output to the source battery. Indeed it brought the battery voltage up to 13.2v. All the woes of mankind's energy production were solved. For about an hour. Then reality set in.

Hmmmm lot of inventions came about because majority said “no way”

funny how the majority preach it after that mountain has been climbed.

OhM’s Law was not received well but educated ppl act like it is carved in stone. There are some ppl said it should be OHM’s Theory not law. ??

if you go back to early days let’s say around Ancient Rome and described this Mars Rover video to them than what would they say? How would they treat you? What if you showed them this video on a smart device?
Did you know some ppl say this video is fake.

I appreciate ppl that sometimes go against the grain.

Reminds me of something Thomas Edison was credited for: "Genius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration".

Reactions: D71
Hmmmm lot of inventions came about because majority said “no way”

funny how the majority preach it after that mountain has been climbed.

OhM’s Law was not received well but educated ppl act like it is carved in stone. There are some ppl said it should be OHM’s Theory not law. ??

if you go back to early days let’s say around Ancient Rome and described this Mars Rover video to them than what would they say? How would they treat you? What if you showed them this video on a smart device?
Did you know some ppl say this video is fake.

Far be it from me to shit in someone's cheerios.
One of the greatest minds of the past 2000 years once said: Science is questioning the ignorance of the experts.

Reactions: D71
Want to invent perpetual motion? Here you go

1. Ever notice that when you drop a butter bread it always lands butter down?
2. Ever notice that a falling cat always lands on its feet?

Well, if you tie a butterbread to cat's back and throw it from a window, you will indeed have your perpetual motion!

Back