diy solar

diy solar

Inergy Flex 1500 failing to power up.

BlackJackBilly

I received my Flex 1500 in the fall of 2020, used it in my storage area to power an am/fm radio. Moved into my RV a year later, spending the winter of 2021/22 in Arizona desert, utilizing the unit on a daily basis tied to a 300 watt solar panel without issues. Spent winter 2022/21 in El Paso and now in Arkasas for winter 2023/24. I had been using the Flex in a "pass thru mode" to power various low power appliances and USB chargers. Now I am experiencing a problem where when the quick charger is plugged-in and I turn the Flex on, all I get is the battery display showing a 50% charge, OFF an no power available. The power console refuses to power-up either the 120v or DC/USB circuits. Will be contacting Inergy tomorrow, 2Jan23, for support. Anyone else having similar issues??

Now I am experiencing a problem where when the quick charger is plugged-in and I turn the Flex on, all I get is the battery display showing a 50% charge, OFF an no power available.
I am not familiar with this power station, going just by the symptoms and your description, is there a reset button or an internal fuse that could be tripped/blown?

Just spoke with Inergy tech, they suggest using the standard charger, which plugs into the battery itself (quick charger plugs into "solar panel" socket on power module) and let it charge the battery since it sounds like the batteries are out of balance. We will see...

Back