diy solar

diy solar

Information about a battery charger

The Dish Doc

Photon Pharmer
Anybody know anything about this charger? I picked it up somewhere and it's just been on the shelf ever since. I can't find any documentation on it. Anyone have any experience using one? It seems to work. It's probably a better unit than my upright wheel around Schuamacher charger/starter. I recently obtained a bunch of batteries I need to charge and dug this out. If anyone knows where I could download a manual that would be amazing. I figured some of you old timers may have run across one of these.

Attachments

• IMG_3353.jpg
    IMG_3353.jpg
    375.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3355.jpg
    IMG_3355.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3356.jpg
    IMG_3356.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 4
Anybody know anything about this charger? I picked it up somewhere and it's just been on the shelf ever since. I can't find any documentation on it. Anyone have any experience using one? It seems to work. It's probably a better unit than my upright wheel around Schuamacher charger/starter. I recently obtained a bunch of batteries I need to charge and dug this out. If anyone knows where I could download a manual that would be amazing. I figured some of you old timers may have run across one of these.
Everything is on the label, 50A @ 12V, battery charger/power supply, you just need the matching connector, and make sure to use the correct wire size for 50A. Also make sure that the battery that you're charging is ok with being charged @ 50A.

Everything is on the label, 50A @ 12V, battery charger/power supply, you just need the matching connector, and make sure to use the correct wire size for 50A. Also make sure that the battery that you're charging is ok with being charged @ 50A.
Yea I read the label. Still would like to find the manual though.

Attachments

• read the label.jpg
    read the label.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: TEV
I doubt you will find a manual online, that looks like an old Todd Industries charger and they have been gone for decades. They were industrial chargers used for everything from floor buffers to golf carts. I think Tiffin used them in RV's for the Allegro line back in the 80's.

I would not trust it with any modern chemistry, it was a battery boiler when it was new.

I doubt you will find a manual online, that looks like an old Todd Industries charger and they have been gone for decades. They were industrial chargers used for everything from floor buffers to golf carts. I think Tiffin used them in RV's for the Allegro line back in the 80's.

I would not trust it with any modern chemistry, it was a battery boiler when it was new.
Thank you. That is the sort of feedback I was seeking.

diy solar

diy solar
Back