diy solar

diy solar

Installing Sol Ark 15kw CT in Combo Main/Meter Panel

Sorry I’ve been on vacation.

If the only goal is to NOT backfeed and ONLY power the critical loads panel, simply put the CT’s inside the sol-ark right where the incoming L1/L2 connect to the unit. They don’t need to be in your main panel, this configuration works perfectly and is very easy.

The only “”negative”” to this setup is that you can’t backfeed the loads in the main panel. But if all the loads you intend to power are in the critical loads panel, it’s a non-issue

Sorry I’ve been on vacation.

If the only goal is to NOT backfeed and ONLY power the critical loads panel, simply put the CT’s inside the sol-ark right where the incoming L1/L2 connect to the unit. They don’t need to be in your main panel, this configuration works perfectly and is very easy.

The only “”negative”” to this setup is that you can’t backfeed the loads in the main panel. But if all the loads you intend to power are in the critical loads panel, it’s a non-issue
I disconnected the CTs and reconnected them. I also re set up power view time of use settings now everything seems to be working properly. I have a tankless water heater in the main panel I was trying to cover some of that load. Thanks for your help.

Back