diy solar

diy solar

Is a 220ah in a small package a worthy battery?

From Amazon: "Please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website". I couldn't find a website for NewtiPower.

If it looks too good to be true:

Thank you very much for purchasing NewtiPower 12V 100Ah LiFePO4 Lithium Battery!
We have updated this listing to a 12V 100Ah battery. As the system has not been updated in a timely manner, the customer may be seeing a 12V 280Ah battery. It is expected that the system will successfully update the information of the new 12V 100Ah battery within 5 hours.
The purchased battery at this price is 12V 100Ah.
The purpose of sending this email is to confirm with you whether you need the discounted 12V 100Ah battery?
If necessary, we will arrange shipment as soon as possible. If not, please cancel the order.
Looking forward to your reply!
We are so sorry to bother you, thank you for your understanding and support!
Sincerely,
-By NewtiPower Support Team

Not gonna lie, i was about to be real mad lol. I mean i would have just returned mine and reordered for half price if they didnt just want to refund me the difference, but still a hassle im glad wasnt even real. ~$285 for the small form 100ah aint bad but its still just the bottom end of ‘normal’ from what i currently see.

Back