diy solar

diy solar

Is Anker 521 Portable Power Station good?

nasirrajput

As someone who's tested a lot of different power banks and generators over the years, here are my thoughts on the Anker 521:

Pros:

- Capacity - With a 518Wh lithium battery, it can power devices for a long time between charges. Great for camping trips or power outages.

- Versatility - Has both AC and DC outlets, plus USB ports, so it can charge a wide range of gear.

- Fast recharging - Comes with a 200W wall charger that can fully replenish it in just 2.5 hours.

- Lightweight - At only 13.6 pounds, it's relatively portable for its capacity.

- Reliability - Anker makes quality products and this unit has protections like over-current safeguards.

Cons:

- Price - It is an investment at around $200, but you do get what you pay for in terms of capacity.

- Size - Not as compact as some smaller power stations, but that's due to its large battery.

Overall, I think the Anker 521 is an excellent portable power option for its versatility and ability to charge multiple devices on a single charge fully. The build quality and fast recharging time are also big pluses. Just be prepared to pay a premium for its 518Wh capacity.
I checked it with deep glance if anyone wants to know about it so read our review of the Anker 521 portable power station.

Attachments

• Untitled design (11) (3).png
    Untitled design (11) (3).png
    19.7 KB · Views: 0
see...

Back