diy solar

diy solar

Is there no EG4 3000 temperature sensor?

Cardude

I have an EG4 3000 AIO unit and I’m running Solar Assistant. I asked SA why there was no temperature data for the inverter showing up on the SA charts, and they didn’t know.

Is there no temperature data available from the inverter?

I have an EG4 3000 AIO unit and I’m running Solar Assistant. I asked SA why there was no temperature data for the inverter showing up on the SA charts, and they didn’t know.

Is there no temperature data available from the inverter?
There should be.
If it's available on the AIO's screen. You should also have it in Solar Assistant.

There should be.
If it's available on the AIO's screen. You should also have it in Solar Assistant.
I went to check the screen on the AIO, and I don’t see it there either. It has a high temp cutoff feature so I figured it had a sensor in there somewhere.

Attachments

• IMG_9918.jpeg
    IMG_9918.jpeg
    222.2 KB · Views: 5
I went to check the screen on the AIO, and I don’t see it there either. It has a high temp cutoff feature so I figured it had a sensor in there somewhere.
I'm sure that it has a sensor. I would be surprised if it didn't give access to the temperature.

I use SA to monitor my 3000 EHV and it didn't show the inverter temperature until I switched to the SA beta channel and started running the latest dev versions. Now I do have the inverter temp data. ?
Oh! I’ll try that. Thanks.

Wait, how do I do that ?

Back