diy solar

diy solar

Ivermectin and Cancer An interesting read from June 2019

WYtreasure

It's not happy hour, I'm just like this.
They say it helps chemotherapy work better.

Thanks for sharing! In this study, the authors sought to explore whether ivermectin (IVM), a macrolide antiparasitic agent, could overcome the resistance of cancer cells to therapeutic drugs. The results of the study suggest that IVM may have potential as a treatment for drug-resistant cancer cells. However, further research is needed to confirm these findings.
LOL .... Yes, that's the standard response to all these type of studies .... then it never happens .... and the attempts to explain it away goes into full swing.

It's a great article! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for sharing! In this study, the authors sought to explore whether ivermectin (IVM), a macrolide antiparasitic agent, could overcome the resistance of cancer cells to therapeutic drugs. The results of the study suggest that IVM may have potential as a treatment for drug-resistant cancer cells. However, further research is needed to confirm these findings. I recently also read this article about Fenbendazole (https://www.fenbendazole.org/2019/12/19/panacur-c-dog-dewormer-for-cancer/). I guess now it makes sense, considering Fenbendazole it's also an antiparasitic drug used especially as a deworming agent in dogs.

You're welcome. @ColtenParker my ivermectin has a picture of a horse on the package. ?

Back