diy solar

diy solar

JAKIPER BATTERY WARNING!

Repro

Solar Enthusiast
Go to this link and read the warning I posted for all Jakiper battery owners and those who have ordered them. VERY IMPORTANT!

Last edited:
You linked to my post... :)

try:

I have had no luck getting Jakiper to support the gen 1 pro battery that they advertised as having full inverter comms.

Last edited:
I have had no luck getting Jakiper to support the gen 1 pro battery that they advertised as having full inverter comms.
If the comms are absolutely necessary to you, and you have not had the batteries long, I would try for a return and find another battery that will fill your needs. There are other batteries that offer comms with Growatt inverters. You can also give your credit card company a try in recovering your money. That is a tip that was passed on to me when I had my issues with Jakiper. The longer you wait, the worse your chances are of recovering your funds.

Hi Repro, is there someway I can contact you directly, or email? Thanks
If the comms are absolutely necessary to you, and you have not had the batteries long, I would try for a return and find another battery that will fill your needs. There are other batteries that offer comms with Growatt inverters. You can also give your credit card company a try in recovering your money. That is a tip that was passed on to me when I had my issues with Jakiper. The longer you wait, the worse your chances are of recovering your fund

Back