diy solar

diy solar

JBD Bluetooth

I downloaded the Overkill app and it connects. I can see FET Software locked Could that be my problem. I am not all that good with computers, still on my learning curve. ( I'm 70 years young ) So your patience is appreciated The FET software is not locked on my battery that is working. So if that is the problem, how do I unlock?
Never used that BMS or softwares but looks like it isn't the phone but their app or something in this case

Looks like all it does is shuts off charging, then you can turn it back on if you want

The first screen shot is the battery that is working . The second is the problem one. I turned both yellow slides off and on. Nothing.

I downloaded the Overkill app and it connects. I can see FET Software locked Could that be my problem. I am not all that good with computers, still on my learning curve. ( I'm 70 years young ) So your patience is appreciated The FET software is not locked on my battery that is working. So if that is the problem, how do I unlock?
FET locked can be reset by touching the slider button (yellow background) next to POWER off and on again. Usually resets it but when it's FET locked one of those slider buttons is usually highlighted in red, either charge or discharge side.

Just checked voltage at the BMS. Probe from multi meter + on + battery post. -Probe on BMS B 53.25v -probe on C 51.88
Do these voltages look right? I am thinking the BMS might be another dud even though odds are against that.

I ended up gettint the BMS to connect to my phone but It still would not charge or discharge. Then the Bluetooth went off. I did change the Two C cables for a single one. Could that be my problem
Still wondering if this is the problem. Would the resistance in the different wires cause my problem? One BMS has the two wires and the one not working has the one wire

Still wondering if this is the problem. Would the resistance in the different wires cause my problem? One BMS has the two wires and the one not working has the one wire
I do not fully understand your wiring description (got a pic?) but it does not seem like it would be your problem.
Can you post more screenshots of you BMS settings and info?

I do not fully understand your wiring description (got a pic?) but it does not seem like it would be your problem.
Thanks for the response Mister Sandals. I got it working. I disconnected the positive cable from the working battery and as soon as the battery with the BMS that was not working was the only battery hooked up it started charging and discharging. I hooked the other battery positive cable back up and everything is fine. Both batteries are playing nice.
Thanks to everyone that replied. I appreciate the helpDSC_0001_BURST20240327172402968.JPGt

Thanks for the response Mister Sandals. I got it working. I disconnected the positive cable from the working battery and as soon as the battery with the BMS that was not working was the only battery hooked up it started charging and discharging. I hooked the other battery positive cable back up and everything is fine. Both batteries are playing nice.
Thanks to everyone that replied. I appreciate the help (Here is a photo of the BMS and batteries )

Thanks to everyone that replied. I appreciate the helpView attachment 205401t
Glad to see you got it figured out, I should have shared this earlier when I suggested isolating the pack.

Glad to see you got it figured out, I should have shared this earlier when I suggested isolating the pack.
Some how I missed your response. Sorry. It would seem that you nailed it with your advice. Thanks again.

Back