diy solar

diy solar

JK-B2A20S 20 P - UVPR issue

If your seat belt doesn't work. The solution is not better brakes. While better brakes are a good idea. Fixing the seat belt is the first thing that you should do.
You need to replace the faulty BMS.
you're right, I wonder why the seller on Aliexpress hasn't responded since I said the item, could be faulty ?

better brakes can help you stop and possibly avoid and accident and injury to others, having a working seatbelt is just protecting you. If I had defective brakes and seatbelt, which would I fix first ? neither, I'd walk ! :)

Last edited:
The BMS is the last resort safety system for the battery. It's the one thing that has to work, when everything else fails.
This makes it the most important to me.

Aliespress seller claims that it's not faulty, he says that my balance trigger voltage of 0.005 is to blame, I took this literally from the user manual to suit my particular size of battery. Unfortunately a partial language barrier and a seeming lack of actually wanting to help are the issues regarding the seller. I also cannot find out if he's an independent seller or he's the factory. The Factory doesn't answer their regular email and their contact form is out of service. The joys of dealing with Chinese companies :)

further to this original post, I had a second slightly different JK BMS, I've swapped out the original for this new one, but it works exactly the same, cut off correctly at UVP, but (in the presence of any kind of charger) it just turns back on and doesn't wait for the UVPR, shame for JK, surely an update would fix this

Back