diy solar

diy solar

JK bms edge socket type ?

kdiver58

While I was removing the start switch from my JK Smart Active Balance BMS Board 3S-8S 200A 2A Balance Current (JK BT 3S-8S 200A 2A) The socket came off of the PC board. with so many 6 pin plugs and sockets out there I'm having no luck finding the type of socket so that I may replace it. Has anyone figured it out for me ?
1686278482173.jpeg
1686278445588.jpeg

No .. not yet
You can still activate the bms without the push button. All you need to do is use a digital meter set to continuity testing and touch one lead to the B- and the other to B+ on the bms. That will wake it up. But I'd like to replace the socket if I can find one.

You can still activate the bms without the push button. All you need to do is use a digital meter set to continuity testing and touch one lead to the B- and the other to B+ on the bms. That will wake it up. But I'd like to replace the socket if I can find one.
I'm in the same boat I'd like to replace it . everything is working fine I was also thinking about putting one of those battery voltage displays on the system.

Just to make sure, it looks like this?

iu

If so, it's a JST-GH 1.25mm. I'll see if I can find a source..

Back