diy solar

diy solar

Kepworth 12v 300Ah "mini" $550 (15.1x7.5x9.6 or 385x190x245mm)

I went to their website and checked as I was eyeing these too. They suggest if you are doing series to contact them for custom.

I was just poking around on Amazon, looking to see if there were any inexpensive 300ah lifepo4 batteries.
I ran across a Tuchong 300ah for $539. There's a $60-off coupon, making it $479.
I also saw a Moseworth 300 amp-hour mini battery, $599. It has a $90 coupon, making it $509.

Yeah on the wow. I'd love to buy one of each but I don't think my wife would consider them as "must-have" items.
That's a smoking deal on those Kepworth batteries, in my opinion. I've been super happy with the Kepworth battery I bought.

I see the 300ah Kepworth battery is priced at $589, $80 coupon, making it $509.
I keep looking, even though I'm not likely to buy any more for a while. You never know though. I wouldn't mind getting another 300ah battery and retiring my two 100ah batteries.

I just noticed that these are offered on Amazon again after being out of stock for a while.
Note; I'm not the seller and I don't get anything if they get sold.
So far it looks like I'm the only person to leave a review for the 300ah battery.
Thanks to the person who researched the cells and bms.

Note that it is back, but it is no longer a mini.
The listing says mini, but the picture and dimensions show another story at 18.98" in length.
The ad I'm looking at on Amazon has it listed at 15.16" long.

I was really considering the Chins 280AH battery, $500 after coupon, but I might reconsider. Someone on the forum suggested that the Chins 280AH might be using pouch cells. This is very tempting.

I emailed Kepworth through their website provided by the OP. I asked what the price was shipped to OR, I received a reply shortly afterwards, price is $458 per battery with free shipping. I think I'm going to give it a try, it will be a nice replacement for my two 4 year old 6v batteries.

I just looked to see if the 300ah Kepworth battery is available, which it is. $509 after an $80 discount coupon.
I also noticed a Chins 280ah battery priced at $509. It must be some type of Amazon special pricing because it said "0% sold".
Chins has a pretty good rep, doesn't it?

Saturday I moved my two 300ah batteries into our camper. Tomorrow I might move the inverter-charger into the camper and wire everything up. Heart problems keep me from doing much, so it might take a while to get my inverter from the basement to the camper. That thing is HEAVY!

I decided to go with the Chins 280AH battery, Chins has been around longer and Will seemed to compare it with the LiTime (AmpereTime). I ordered it last week for $539 with an $80 coupon. I haven't installed it yet, I wanted to tidy up all of my wiring.

Back