diy solar

diy solar

LFP for EV's projected to be less than $56 per kWh within 6 months

I hope the EVE 560's arrive in the US in the midst of falling prices.

Edit: Docan has an alibaba listing now.

$1920 for 28kwh is fkng INSANE

$1920 for 28kwh is fkng INSANE
Be a bit wary of Docan. I'm not sure I would go as far as calling them scammers but... Maybe just bad experience on my end but one cell came leaking electrolyte and they were like "it's fine, just use it" 🙄🙄🙄

At least now nkon in Europe has some decent warranty and approx same prices, so that is where I'll be ordering from now on.

Are you sure ? It seems you can select it at least ... Does it say no afterwards ?
Screenshot 2024-03-30 at 13.43.43.png
When you select a place the only shipping option is collect (no shipping). Shame.

I just pressed the button on 8x LF304 from Nkon.nl, since they’ve dropped their price on preorders even further during the past month since I last checked. Now down to €84.95 per cell on 8 cell quantity with busbars, only a couple of euro more than the LF280k v3.

I went with the bank transfer payment option which gives a further 2% discount, so total price with shipping to sweden was €726.01. Not quite the $56/kWh of the thread title, but a heck of a lot lower than last year’s prices. In fact I very nearly paid this much for 4 year old used cells last year.

“A grade” bought directly from Eve (allegedly!)

Last edited:
When were these price changes supposed to occur? Will we get to see the benefits of this price reduction

Was watching an off grid garage video and looks like new hotness from eve are these, so we should hopefully see further discounts on the "old" generations of 280 v3 and 304.

Screenshot_20240414_181914_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20240414_181925_YouTube.jpg

Back