diy solar

diy solar

LiFePo4 for a sailboat

Elhaz

Hello,

I'm new here but I've been learning a lot on the forum for a few weeks.
I am French and I would like to rebuild my battery bank. I would like to buy 8 EVE Lf280K cells to make two 12v 280AH batteries.
I live on a sailboat. I see that it is very complicated to find a good seller.

I had some exchanges with Olivier.li from Eve Energy Co., Ltd. He tells me that the cells are indeed grade A and new and that he will be able to give me a test report once the order is placed.

Oliver.Li:"LF280K we sell 105 EUR/piece, I offer you 90 EUR/piece, in fact 90 corresponds to a quantity reaching 100 pieces."

1696427571915.png

They will pack 4 cells per carton
What do you think ?I also sent Amy a message today, waiting for her to return.

Thank you so much.

I just saw that Nkon could provide me with "Eve LF304 Prismatic 304Ah - LiFePO4 - 3.2V A-grade"

8 * LF304Ah for €1100 with delivery. It's more expensive but is it safer?

I don't really know what to do

Bonjour et bienvenue!

Personally I'd chose a European or UK based reseller - either Nkon in Netherlands or Fogstar in UK have good reputation on here for quality grade A EVE cells.

Envision 305Ah have also been well reviewed on here too, recently.

Further info: here are the posts from @houseofancients I was thinking about when I said well reviewed..

And why are bus bars called jeux de barres (=game of bars ?) in french :unsure: ?

It was Oliver.li who translated it wrong ;)

Thanks for the links, I just spoke with Amy for an hour.

She offers me $1100 for the lf280K v3 and flexible bus bars and 8 pcs insulation sheets.
With test reports and careful packaging (2 Cells per carton).

Sounds good to me right?

ps: What a woman... she gives so much information

Being in mainland Europe I'd only buy from NKON or Amy at Luyuan.
The first due to warranty and good, consistent feedback, the later for price and feedback.
Amy seems to have some interesting battery boxes, though I would check if they properly compress cells

Thank you for the information, I think I will order with Amy, she inspires confidence in me.
I will try Nkon next time.I can give you some information when I get the cells.What BMS do you recommend?
My battery bank will consist of 2 individual batteries with 2 bms: 2 * 280AH in 12V. Amy informed me that Jkbms is not recommended for paralleling while several people do it here.

I am still thinking about battery boxes, the heat circulation must not be optimal and indeed,
we must see if it is possible to compress the cells

I ordered from Amy, now I just have to wait. I'm going to build the boxes for the 2 batteries myself.

I can't wait to get started.

Thank you for the information. I could open a new post when receiving the cells or installing them on the sailboat

Thank you for the information, I think I will order with Amy, she inspires confidence in me.
I will try Nkon next time.I can give you some information when I get the cells.What BMS do you recommend?
My battery bank will consist of 2 individual batteries with 2 bms: 2 * 280AH in 12V. Amy informed me that Jkbms is not recommended for paralleling while several people do it here.
I don't recommend any BMS, though I bought JK for dual 24v battery bank

Back