diy solar

diy solar

LiFePo4 Shelf Life?

Ya my house is way bigger and have to have electricity for running welder, plasma cutter lights fans etc. Have 2 shops, greenhouse several deep freezers etc. Not including a woman and kids running electricity non stop.
Didn't have sunlight for past 3 days. Have had it where it's been cloudy for a whole month in winter here.
December last year was really bad for solar production for us. Either cloudy or rainy.

Last edited:
OK, to join the misogyny, I wanted to avoid marrying a gold digger so I didn't let my fiancé know about my great wealth or my Ferrari until I drove her home from our wedding in it, to my castle above the clouds. With a moat and baby dragons.

She did say later she was disappointed the "fiery chariot" I had promised her wasn't drawn by a real prancing black stallion.

She is pleasantly low-upkeep, doesn't demand diamonds or gold. But we shopped for her ring together, without a budget, and I got her something we're happy with, including colored stones. Mine is complementary to hers.

We each pull our own weight. She complains I don't do enough cleaning, to which I say I'll do that just as soon as she rebuilds a transmission.

She says I spend too much time helping other people on DIY solar. I says she spends too much time watching the videos she does. She thinks her preaching is a "life saving" work. I think my electrical advice is "life saving" work.

Back