diy solar

diy solar

Looking for local solar help in North Georgia

Familymandan

Hello, I already have a solar system that I've put together myself. I am a controls engineer and I need assistance with tuning everything to work as best as possible. I can explain everything about what I have or Is there anyone relatively local to Cleveland, GA. 30528? I am ok with paying for your knowledge.

Thank you for the tip. I did speak with him but he admittedly stated he is not qualified to help with the fine details of tuning everything to make sure I am getting the most efficient system possible. More of a system installer but doesn't know the details. I need someone that is as close to as knowledgeable as Will. Truly of my issues are with totally understanding the charging and discharging of the batteries. I will create a new thread and ask the specific questions I need answers to. I was hoping to find some very experienced person to come and look at my whole system

Hello, I already have a solar system that I've put together myself. I am a controls engineer and I need assistance with tuning everything to work as best as possible. I can explain everything about what I have or Is there anyone relatively local to Cleveland, GA. 30528? I am ok with paying for your knowledge.

Hello,
I am also in No. Ga, in the Blue Ridge area. My husband and are getting ready to build and we are wanting to put in solar panels. We both researching right now, and wondering if you might be a resource for us. We're thinking also to do radiant heated floors that are heated by a Central Boiler and solar panels for electric. We'd love to pick your brain.
Thank you for the tip. I did speak with him but he admittedly stated he is not qualified to help with the fine details of tuning everything to make sure I am getting the most efficient system possible. More of a system installer but doesn't know the details. I need someone that is as close to as knowledgeable as Will. Truly of my issues are with totally understanding the charging and discharging of the batteries. I will create a new thread and ask the specific questions I need answers to. I was hoping to find some very experienced person to come and look at my whole system

Looking forward to your questions.
Might as well post them here.

I can change the thread title.

Back