diy solar

diy solar

Looking for solar installer or electrician who has knowledge of solar in central Michigan area.

doox00

I am looking to hire someone that can consult with for a fairly large residential solar install. I already have the panels (72 panels), 3 inverters and diy batteries and plan to do the majority of the install myself but some of it I want to hire out. I would like to hire someone to help with permits I need for pole barn roof install and ground install of panels, I would hire someone to do the pole barn roof install, I will be doing the ground install myself. I am not selling back to the power company but will have grid power used for backup/battery charging when needed, so what permits are needed for this if any as well? I will need 100 amp service wire ran from solar shed to home (buried about ~200 feet run), so need help with this job and permits required if any.

Basically I need someone to consult with install and some of the work hired out as well. I am in Michigan and plan do start this spring/summer.

Thanks!

Back