diy solar

diy solar

Looks like the forum has been hacked :(

Not hacked, just a persistent spammer signing up multiple accounts. I don’t know who they think is going to buy fake diplomas from them (which is what google translate says they’re selling).

The solution is forum moderators being online at this time of day, as exactly the same thing happened same time yesterday.

Not hacked, just a persistent spammer signing up multiple accounts. I don’t know who they think is going to buy fake diplomas from them (which is what google translate says they’re selling).

The solution is forum moderators being online at this time of day, as exactly the same thing happened same time yesterday.
Yea I’ve been in contact with Will about this he’s aware

I’m sure you already know, but the same people did exactly the same yesterday beginning around 6am CET. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re back again tomorrow morning.

Yeah, but they should get caught in the filter now. Some new accounts from the same people already were.

Nothing hacked, just some new created users which did open a lot of topics with spam

Does the forum software have a setting to limit number of new topics / posts for newly created accounts? Like say one new topic per day and maybe x number of posts in threads that aren't theirs until x amount of account age? Spam is some serious bullcrap. I hate having to program systems to automate defense against it. People just love ruining things for the rest of us.

Back