diy solar

diy solar

EG4 6500-48 LED flickering - has this been solved?

Haven't been on the forum much lately, but I was wondering if there's been a reliable \ documented fix to the EG4 LED lights flickering issue? I don't see it when I'm in SUB mode, regardless of whether there's PV or not, but when I'm in SBU mode I get the flicker \ strobing on every LED light connected to the system with or without PV.

The first thing Signature Solar (as well as other on this forum) will ask is how and where are your neutral and grounds bonded.

A wiring diagram of your installation as well as pictures of the breaker panels would be helpful as well

The first thing Signature Solar (as well as other on this forum) will ask is how and where are your neutral and grounds bonded.

A wiring diagram of your installation as well as pictures of the breaker panels would be helpful as well
Only one NG bond in the system, that's the panel in the house where the utility comes in, that panel feeds the inverter AC input side. I can get pics.

Bigger question, with this information, will SS replace the units or is this an exercise in futility?

Only one NG bond in the system, that's the panel in the house where the utility comes in, that panel feeds the inverter AC input side. I can get pics.

Bigger question, with this information, will SS replace the units or is this an exercise in futility?
If you'd like to call in and troubleshoot with our team, we can determine the best approach and get you taken care of!

Back