diy solar

diy solar

LV6548 and HSKY 48v Split Phase will not start - Fault F03 - Battery Voltage To High

alekm

Hi, this is my first post.

I am getting a fault code of F03 after doing a full charge on my battery with a charger. I had the system up and running, but noticed it wasn't charging the batteries to full capacity, so my AH was very low for what I was using. I charged the batteries and they are showing the 58.8v correctly on the front panel of the battery.

I'm wondering if this is something to do with a firmware issue on the lv6548 or if there are settings that I need to configure.

Any help with ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Alek

update: I had 2 batteries in parallel. One of the batteries has a bad cell and the voltage reading is lower at full. I removed the bad battery and confirmed that I'm getting the correct voltage from the battery, but the inverter is reading 75.8v. I isolated the inverters and tested using them in single user mode. One of the inverters continues to give me the F03 error, but the other inverter works. So at this point, I'm thinking that something is wrong with my inverter.

Back