diy solar

diy solar

Mega 200 Watt Rich Solar 24v solar panel $200 - Sold

RVLiFe

Solar Enthusiast
I inadvertently purchased a 24v 200 Watt solar panel from Rich Solar. Never used and only taken out of the box partially to verify the specs on the back. Live in central Wisconsin but I’d be happy to bring it as far as Madison or Appleton on my next trip to those areas. $200. This is a $50 saving off of the sale price.
TimIMG_0482.jpeg

Aside from 12 volt panels, most higher wattage panels today sell anywhere from 30 cents a watt to 75 cents a watt. 1$ a watt, on sale is no bargain on a 200 watt panel.
Rich Solar sells them for $249.99 and that’s what I paid for it. So maybe you should tell them that they should reduce their price. I’m offering it for $200 which is 20% off their retail. So if it’s not something you’re interested in then don’t reply to the post.

Rich Solar sells them for $249.99 and that’s what I paid for it. So maybe you should tell them that they should reduce their price. I’m offering it for $200 which is 20% off their retail. So if it’s not something you’re interested in then don’t reply to the post.
why not get a refund? thats about the only way to get $1 a watt out here

Back