diy solar

diy solar

Megarevo RxLNA Discussion

What if you connected your grid to the generator in rather than the grid in? Wouldn’t that prevent all back feed?

Hello, looking to see if anyone could help shed some light on a problem I'm having with the Megarevo Inverters.

I have 2 R10KLNAs, about 40 panels, and 8 300AH LiFePO4 batteries. I am trying to set up both inverters in parallel and to charge mainly from the panels, but if for any reason the batteries get below 20% then the grid should come in to support charging. However, every setting I've tried has not resulted in what I need. And mostly it only uses on power source or the other.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!

you have the lifepo4 batteries connected with bms communication?
You need the WiFi dongle, Get into contact with magrevo
Apparently even the manual won’t help with these kinds of stuff.
You will need to update firmware as well
Take these numbers for support WhatsApp or we chat
+86 180 7076 9933. Technican to optimize your setting wirelessly
+86 180 7076 9933 contact for general support and software

you have the lifepo4 batteries connected with bms communication?
I initially connected them and set the battery type to Lithium on the inverter, but kept getting an error of bms communication. Those batteries have built in bms. So, I set the battery type to Lead Acid and it worked better, but of course that's not ideal and still not what I'm trying to achieve.

You need the WiFi dongle, Get into contact with magrevo
Apparently even the manual won’t help with these kinds of stuff.
You will need to update firmware as well
Take these numbers for support WhatsApp or we chat
+86 180 7076 9933. Technican to optimize your setting wirelessly
+86 180 7076 9933 contact for general support and software
I do have a WiFi dongle for both and I've accessed local mode and still couldn't get it to work, but I'm willing to bet that was more me not knowing the proper settings.

The firmware is currently 240115 130334. I believe this is the latest, right?

And thanks for the numbers. I did get in contact with them about 2 months ago and while they initially responded, that was short-lived. They stopped responding even though I can see that they read the message.

I initially connected them and set the battery type to Lithium on the inverter, but kept getting an error of bms communication. Those batteries have built in bms. So, I set the battery type to Lead Acid and it worked better, but of course that's not ideal and still not what I'm trying to achieve.

I do have a WiFi dongle for both and I've accessed local mode and still couldn't get it to work, but I'm willing to bet that was more me not knowing the proper settings.

The firmware is currently 240115 130334. I believe this is the latest, right?

And thanks for the numbers. I did get in contact with them about 2 months ago and while they initially responded, that was short-lived. They stopped responding even though I can see that they read the message.
Too bad , I had some similar issues had to leave the settings on lead acid . I am guessing that it’s a poor software on inverter .
They also ghosted me after the same 😁
I am now thinking there is no solution to this . If. You do find one let me know.

Back