diy solar

diy solar

Metal 16s 48V Battery Case

Sanwizard

Solar Wizard
I am not sure if this has been discussed, but does anyone know where to get a good battery case similar to what Gyll uses? I am outgrowing my DIY Aluminum toolbox, which fits 32 280ah Lishen cells. I am thinking of racking individual 16s banks into a 42u rack, similar to what David Poz did on Youtube. That signature solar rack is perfect, but I want to use my existing cells.

Therefore, I need to build my own rackmount battery cases. The Gyll cases look great, but I dont know how to source them. Has anyone built a rackmount 48V battery yet? With internal BMS and external terminals? That would fit a Heltec 200amp BMS and 16 280ah cells?

I am not sure if this has been discussed, but does anyone know where to get a good battery case similar to what Gyll uses? I am outgrowing my DIY Aluminum toolbox, which fits 32 280ah Lishen cells. I am thinking of racking individual 16s banks into a 42u rack, similar to what David Poz did on Youtube. That signature solar rack is perfect, but I want to use my existing cells.

Therefore, I need to build my own rackmount battery cases. The Gyll cases look great, but I dont know how to source them. Has anyone built a rackmount 48V battery yet? With internal BMS and external terminals? That would fit a Heltec 200amp BMS and 16 280ah cells?
I found the Seplos kits to be the perfect solution.

Did you actually get a Seplos kit? Could you report which you got, what the lead time was, and how much it cost?

Did you actually get a Seplos kit? Could you report which you got, what the lead time was, and how much it cost?
I bought 4 of the Mason kits. The intro price is unbeatable for what you get.
I also purchased 2 of their 200amp BMS's. They have not arrived yet, and I am hoping they dont get stuck off the ports in LA.

Back