diy solar

diy solar

Moving Company for Shipping LiFePo4

Sounds like a plan. I may have to sell the propane tanks though, as I am hesitant to carry those together with the Lithium and ammo along with gunpowder and reloading supplies. An accident would not go well. I like the idea of not going through the midtown tunnel, and Baltimore tunnel on Interstate 95.
What about the plutonium and the nerve gas ?

I am currently getting quotes to move to a different house from NY to SC in the US. So far, three different companies said they cannot move "hazardous" goods, with batteries being on the list, along with Gasoline canisters, ammo reloading supplies Flytte bedrift, Butane, Propane for Barbecues, etc.
Has anyone else run into this issue? I have to move about 60KW of DIY batteries, along with a number of very expensive Military gas cans filled with non-ethenol gas, and a number of backup Propane tanks. Any ideas?
Moving companies often have restrictions on transporting hazardous materials due to safety regulations. This includes items like batteries, gasoline canisters, and propane tanks. To transport these items, you may need to seek specialized shipping companies or consider transporting them yourself while adhering to relevant regulations. It's crucial to prioritize safety and legality when handling hazardous materials during a move.

Back