diy solar

diy solar

Mpp Solar LV2424 Fault Code 52

Stillen

I have a brand new LV2424 110V Hybrid MppSolar inverter. It was not opened for more than a year so it lost its warranty. It is not working due to Fault Code 52 "Low Bus Voltage". I wrote to MppSolar and they tell me its usually the board, but I would like to know what individual component of the board I can test in order to fix it.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

I have a brand new LV2424 110V Hybrid MppSolar inverter. It was not opened for more than a year so it lost its warranty. It is not working due to Fault Code 52 "Low Bus Voltage". I wrote to MppSolar and they tell me its usually the board, but I would like to know what individual component of the board I can test in order to fix it.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
What are your battery specifications?

What are your battery specifications?
I have 6V Rolls 380AH. These batteries I currently use them with another LV2424 Unit that I have and that I install to my clients. They were at 26V when testing the unit that is giving me problems.

I am having exactly the same problem. It began after several days of NO sun with Hurricane Fiona.

Nothing yet. Will try to swap some parts from another unit that I have laying around and try to pin point the issue. If I find out, will post it here.

Regards, and buena suerte...

Back