diy solar

diy solar

Multi-branch common neutral on split phase EG4 inverter

Probably right. I asked around and most were not sure, trade knowledge is slacking around these parts.
It's happening everywhere.
They have to keep adding new codes to protect people who don't understand electricity. Yet are able to beat the system and get an electrical license.
It seems that each generation is progressively born with less brain cells.

It's happening everywhere.
They have to keep adding new codes to protect people who don't understand electricity. Yet are able to beat the system and get an electrical license.
It seems that each generation is progressively born with less brain cells.
Ha ha on the less brain cells, I view it as they dont care or arent interested. I was asking one of my 6 years field experienced techs a basic question on split phase, whether the sine wave is in-phase or out-of-phase. He didnt know. Honestly, the only device many use is just a voltage stick. So doesnt suprise me.

GooseF16 - appreciate the amplifying information. In my neck of the woods, the main meter has the ground and neutral bonded. My first means of disconnect is also bonded. This passed code 2 years ago and has been like that since originally installed prior to my PV system. Since the panels are back to back, perhaps it doesn’t matter, but has caused me a lot of anxiety as it seems to violate NEC, Mike Holt guidance, etc. All my load side panels are not NGB, but ran as 3-wire plus ground that tie back through to the main NGB panel.
correct.. I see you are an aviation sys Eng.. Im a Pilot, and was involved in alot of fighter development and test.. ran several test programs. enjoy.. this stuff is cool.. its like avionics for your house. :)

correct.. I see you are an aviation sys Eng.. Im a Pilot, and was involved in alot of fighter development and test.. ran several test programs. enjoy.. this stuff is cool.. its like avionics for your house. :)
Your name caught my eye. Thank you for your service! I bet you have some great stories. I have done a lot of work on Vipers and Rhinos to name a few older gens. Agreed about the solar, love it. Hoping to help the community navigate the manufacturing growing pains. Best -Jay

Your name caught my eye. Thank you for your service! I bet you have some great stories. I have done a lot of work on Vipers and Rhinos to name a few older gens. Agreed about the solar, love it. Hoping to help the community navigate the manufacturing growing pains. Best -Jay
same here.. I was the F-16 chief pilot late 90s, and flew rhinos and vipers mostly before taking over the flight test program for the Raptor in 2005. there is alot of similarities in this world of solar

same here.. I was the F-16 chief pilot late 90s, and flew rhinos and vipers mostly before taking over the flight test program for the Raptor in 2005. there is alot of similarities in this world of solar
They both bring us to freedom, my friend.

Back