diy solar

diy solar

My ongoing Solar Journey

Kenny_

Solar Addict
My ongoing Solar Journey

I received this - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B7N55VF9 a 200 watt panel to use with my Ecoflow River 2 Pro which I've been struggling unsuccessfully to charge daily with the old 2x50 watt panels. It's a bit hazy out at the moment but even now it is able to power the office and have enough left over to charge the battery. I'll test it over the next few days, but at the moment I'm quite pleased.

I await today the delivery of my Ecoflow Delta Pro which I've got a couple of 550 watt panels on the way in a week of so. I'm hoping to wire the Delta Pro into my breaker box via a transfer switch and have it power my most used circuits (office, internet/entertainment center, as well as fridge and even maybe the swamp cooler but that swamp cooler is way at the bottom of the list)

If I get all that in and working then I'll look at expanding in this sort of modular fashion. No Plans to get the power company (Xcel) involved or sell power back to them...I'd love to replace as much of their power as possible.

Long range plans will be to expand to dual Delta Pros and extra batteries possibly ... maybe a heat exchanger in place of the furnace and would love to replace the natural gas water heater but ... that is probably at the very bottom of the expansion list.

Dreaming ... I could envision an Electric Vehicle....

:) :) :)

#solarpower #solar

Back