diy solar

diy solar

Need Help with Bluetti Solar Panel Setup

Vendawix

I’m new to solar setup and need help to purchase the correct panels, wires and solar ground rack for my planned system. I just purchased two Bluetti AC500s with six B300S batteries. I need to purchase the proper solar panels to keep the batteries charged as much as possible using a ground rack setup. Please let me know an inexpensive panel and rack that will work for these inverters and batteries. I’m completely new to solar, but can build a mount if needed and anchor the mount in concrete if it is required. Im in NW Louisiana.

I just got the AC300. I already had 16-100watt Renogy panels so that's what I used. The AC300 will accept 2400 watts. Not sure about the AC500. Main thing is keeping the watts at or under the limit and the volts. I had to do 2-800 watt arrays and connect them in series/parallel. Planning on getting 8 more panels for 2-1200 watt arrays. However I would not recommend what I did. I just already had the Renogy panels. If I were you I'd just buy some ~400 watt panels and wire them to keep the volts within limits.

As far as mounting them. I'm in the same boat. I need to come up with something. Mine are all propped up on the ground. Very much not ideal.

Back