diy solar

diy solar

NEW CHARGERY MANUAL NOW ONLINE - THX JASON AND @STEVE_S

The new P Series Chargery BMS have been tested BUT they've run into issues getting Chips from the last update I got from Jason.
This entire Chip Shortage for everything thing is starting to wear thin, WTH, Using COVID as an excuse for automated machines not churning out chips ? I suspect the Ferenghi Profiteers are playing games and using the Covid Cover as an opportunity to skew sectors for profit.

I have one. Haven't hooked it up yet - still waiting for my cells - but I've received mine, so I believe they've been released.
Oh awesome! I've been out of the loop some here so wasnt sure. Is there anything different about the design? More interested how the display is and if it still uses the RJ9 connection between the brain and screen?

Oh awesome! I've been out of the loop some here so wasnt sure. Is there anything different about the design? More interested how the display is and if it still uses the RJ9 connection between the brain and screen?
Well, I could be mistaken, actually, if they are developing a truly new version. Mine looks just like the one Will reviewed, but it has been pre-calibrated, has low-temp disconnect, and uses the new solid state relay from Chargery. So the relay is new, but the BMS itself has just received software improvements.

Back