diy solar

diy solar

New or Used Solar Panels in Missouri

N1ESE

Anyone have sources on where to find good deals on panels, new or used, within reasonable driving distances of south-central Missouri? I have one store very close to me, Missouri Wind and Solar, but all of their panels are around $1/watt before sales tax. They appear to be nice panels (ReneSola 320W Mono for $319 or Jinko 410W Mono for $405) but I'm seeing much better priced panels, even if I factor in freight, in other parts of the country that appear to have similar quality.

How many do you want? If it's just a few you can try calling installers, they sometimes sell extras left over after a job. Also watch Craigslist. Here's a guy in north central Arkansas with five Hyundai 390s for $230 each.

If you need a whole pallet it's probably worth it to pay shipping. You pay it one way or the other, anyway.

Apologies - just thought I was answering his question.

As per the rules:

• Vendors cannot post links to their website/store/blog post in the signature section of their posts. This applies to affiliate links, and non affiliate links. They can post a logo for their profile picture. Every vendor needs to state their position in the company in the "subtitle" section of their profile. This will help forum members understand if you are an engineer, a marketer, or the owner of the company. Vendors cannot post self-promotion content or material. This includes prices, deals or marketing material. If they need to reference a specific product without promoting themselves (posting a link to a manual or wiring diagram), that is fine.

Please remember to add your affiliation as per the rules as well.

Back