diy solar

diy solar

No smoke unless its coming from my ears (safety warning)

I did the same thing when push starting a go-kart. My arm touched the top of the spark plug and got a few decent shocks before I pulled it away. Just felt like a very strong electric fence.
You both had very nice grandpa’s mine had me grab the spark plug wire while pulling on the cord of an old Briggs and Stratton. When done he was like you will remember that for life…. Trust no practical jokers (grandpas) and keep your duck skinners clear of the spark plug wires and ignition coils

You both had very nice grandpa’s mine had me grab the spark plug wire while pulling on the cord of an old Briggs and Stratton. When done he was like you will remember that for life…. Trust no practical jokers (grandpas) and keep your duck skinners clear of the spark plug wires and ignition coils
My grandpa would have done that to me if he had the chance :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm amazed at these reports of getting shocked by 12 and 48 volts.

I've got a 60v battery and had 3 different people touch it both wet and dry. Two fingers in the same hand to positive and negative. None of them reported anything.
Yes probably best bet is to start that test at 440 V and work down in voltage until the pain stops ☺️

Back