gramos100

It is time for a positive post on this very useful forum ,
I have installed an off grid set up complete with 28x 48v 400 watt panels ,
2x Growatt 6000Es+ inverters ,
3x Rosen solar 9.6kw batteries .
I just wanted to say ,

IT IS ALL WORKING PERFECTLY !
no problems !

This is for some of us who are experiencing issues , keep at it , you,ll get there
it is well worth the challenge .
We now have a surplus of energy and zero bills .
Happiness abounds .

Congratulations!
Post some pictures and be sure to report back every now and then.
Agreed, we need more positive posts and to hear how well things perfom. For some reason, happy solar users are also quiet about it!

I just wanted to say ,

no problems !

This is for some of us who are experiencing issues , keep at it , you,ll get there
Happiness abounds .
I have the same Rosen batteries. From January 2023 till late October 2023, the whole system worked ok. Last November one of the batteries died. No lights on the panel, no lights on the LEDs. In November the second battery died with the same symptoms, On the first week of December the third battery died in similar way. The 3 Deye Inverter reports "Battery is not available. So, I had to create a connection to the grid for my distribution boxes and I am on grid from December of 2023. TheRosen person assigned to my case is full with promises but no actions. I warn everyone not to buy anything from Rosen!! They also counterfeit solar panel certificates. No worthy company should engage in such practices!

I have the same Rosen batteries. From January 2023 till late October 2023, the whole system worked ok. Last November one of the batteries died. No lights on the panel, no lights on the LEDs. In November the second battery died with the same symptoms, On the first week of December the third battery died in similar way. The 3 Deye Inverter reports "Battery is not available. So, I had to create a connection to the grid for my distribution boxes and I am on grid from December of 2023. TheRosen person assigned to my case is full with promises but no actions. I warn everyone not to buy anything from Rosen!! They also counterfeit solar panel certificates. No worthy company should engage in such practices!
Sorry to hear about your Rosen battery experience, not too many posts about them on the forum. The actual cells are probably still good just the BMS or Display went bad. If you have exhausted all avenues to warranty replacement then there is no harm in replacing the BMS and display with something like a JK or something similar.

I just wanted to say ,

no problems !

Happiness abounds .
Well I couldnt load a picture of my system , so here,s a picture of my car :LOL:

Attachments

• HEALEY 2022 BEACH.jpg
    HEALEY 2022 BEACH.jpg
    356.9 KB · Views: 3
Back