diy solar

diy solar

Ohio Chemical Accident Disaster

You are splitting hairs. You can't have one without the other.

You cannot have current flow without EMF (electromotive force), but we don't call current flow EMF. In practical electrical engineering, the abbreviation EMF is always taken to mean "electromagnetic field". Splitting hairs is important in technical discussion.

I have never heard of an "electromagnetic field" called an "electromagnetic frequency" before your post. Probably nobody else who actually does work in the area has either.

Right.. I'm an electrical engineer, and after 30 years I have retired.. and I don't know what I'm talking about.

Depends on what area you have actual experience and working knowledge in. Engineers-on-paper are a dime a dozen.

You cannot have current flow without EMF (electromotive force), but we don't call current flow EMF. In practical electrical engineering, the abbreviation EMF is always taken to mean "electromagnetic field". Splitting hairs is important in technical discussion.

I have never heard of an "electromagnetic field" called an "electromagnetic frequency" before your post. Probably nobody else who actually does work in the area has either.

Depends on what area you have actual experience and working knowledge in. Engineers-on-paper are a dime a dozen.
LOL.. you're splitting hairs and defending it. Kind of funny.

You conspiracy folks always exhibit the same symptoms. There's the supposition and accusations, followed by a cover up and evil government intentions. This is usually accompanied by a lack of formal education, drugs, alcohol, and almost always religious beliefs.

And conspiracy theorists don't usually just believe in one conspiracy, there are usually multiple conspiracies.. Vaccinations bad, 911 inside job, fake moon landings, big foot, ufo abductions, chemtrails, flat earth, smart meters, etc etc. Its a pattern of mental health issues.

Electromagnetic frequencies and electromagnetic fields are the same thing as water and wet.. as sound and vibration, space and time, etc etc.

Feel free to continue on your quest, tinfoil is rather inexpensive. I find it comical.

You conspiracy folks always exhibit the same symptoms. There's the supposition and accusations, followed by a cover up and evil government intentions. This is usually accompanied by a lack of formal education, drugs, alcohol, and almost always religious beliefs.

And conspiracy theorists don't usually just believe in one conspiracy, there are usually multiple conspiracies.. Vaccinations bad, 911 inside job, fake moon landings, big foot, ufo abductions, chemtrails, flat earth, smart meters, etc etc. Its a pattern of mental health issues.

Electromagnetic frequencies and electromagnetic fields are the same thing as water and wet.. as sound and vibration, space and time, etc etc.

Feel free to continue on your quest, tinfoil is rather inexpensive. I find it comical.
I wish for 1 month christians would act like they had no beliefs.... or morals and control offered by religion. Just 1 month of no religion. Those kids and crazy nutter standing in front of your home might be in the thousands. PURGE Hahaha hahaha

Religion offers you more safety then the 2nd amendment ever could

No, they are not. Your argument makes no sense at all, and it is becoming more and more obvious that you are not the scientist you imagine yourself to be, and probably lack actual design engineering experience as well. You have all the classic signs of being nothing more than a poser.

You conspiracy folks always exhibit the same symptoms.

Well, I'm confused as to where this even enters into the discussion, but name-calling seems to be your forte and go-to approach when you have nothing else.

No, they are not. Your argument makes no sense at all, and it is becoming more and more obvious that you are not the scientist you imagine yourself to be, and probably lack actual design engineering experience as well. You have all the classic signs of being nothing more than a poser.
Here, lets settle this once and for all... The original statement made was:
What you conveniently forget is that radiation effects are cumulative. (This is one of the explanations why the doctor steps out when they take your xray). What is also important is that something like a spillage is going to be yet another factor in addition to many other factors that are within and without our control (crappy processed food people consume, polluted air people breath, vaccines people are forced to take since week old, constant EMF that people are constantly being bombarded with (key word here is constantly - the judgment on EMF is still very much unknown and wont be known for decades, and that is if they are truthful).
So, we are bombarded by EMF and I assumed he was referring to Electromagnetic Frequencies.. I assumed this for two reasons: 1) Because electromagnetic fields are intrinsic to all matter and mass. Without electromagnetic fields, there would be no universe.. No atoms to create mass, no stars, no you.. and no stupid statements by you. So the statement implying that being bombarded with electromagnetic fields (EMF) doesn't seem to make much sense does it?
Does it make sense that there would be some human opinion or judgement on the health affects of something that is fundamental to the entire F*ing universe? No, it doesn't does it?
And 2) Because I was giving him a bit of wiggle room figuring that when he wrote EMF, he wasn't concerned with FIELDS, he was concerned with FREQUENCIES. The two are intrinsic to each other.. can't have one without the other.. We humans need to quantify things so we use different nomenclature based on our measurements. At the end of the day, photons are the carrier of the electromagnetic force.. doesn't matter if you're quantification describes that electromagnetic force as a field or a frequency, its all just photons, and all photons have an associated frequency.

So I assumed he was referring to Electromagnetic Frequencies, and that's because conspiracy nut jobs aren't worried about the fundamental forces of the universe, they're worried about cell phones and smart meters on the side of your home, and the reason they're worried about these things is because some other idiot told them they emit..... wait for it... FREQUENCIES that are harmful to them.

So I ask you, do you think he was referring to frequencies and using the term EMF for that? Or do you really think he is a complete and utter f*king moron and is really concerned with electromagnetic fields.. a fundamental characterized force of nature that holds his own atoms together that allow him and the rest of the universe to exist? That doesn't make much sense does it?

I will admit I could be wrong.. I know there are people who are so ignorant of basic grade school physics that they might be concerned that a fundamental force of nature (electromagnetic fields = EMF) that allows them to exist in the universe could somehow be harming them.. and that people are being forced to take vaccines since a week old and that constant EMF is ruining their lives.

Go ahead, tell me how I'm wrong.. tell me that constant bombardment to electromagnetic fields are harmful.

Attachments

• caeb7fc85698486984c1a353af97bba7.png
    caeb7fc85698486984c1a353af97bba7.png
    130.7 KB · Views: 4

Well, I'm confused as to where this even enters into the discussion, but name-calling seems to be your forte and go-to approach when you have nothing else.
Murphy has a triple protected faraday cage arrangement and is a prepper that Says "he can last a decade with nothing from the outside".
Murphy is considering digging a hole in the ground to hide. The Real Fun begins when he calls other ppl conspiracy theorist. Lunatic Fringe. Hahaha

I will say, electromagnetic fields generate magnetic frequencies so they are tied and can't fault his description. Will add when a magnetic field suddenly collapses it is interesting. That is my opine from seeing the results. I don't think Murphy is stupid or completely ignorant. He is opinionated... and as you say rough with words in discussions with others. Him and few others are the reason that I am here. Otherwise would be doing something else. ?

Without religious morals from jewish inspired religions judaism , christianity, islam then think ppl would be far worse then they are now in my opinion. I have been in foreign countries where ppl act godless. It is usually very brutal for the results. They only understand 1 thing: massive brutality in return to conquer and rule them OR ELIMINATE THEM.
will admit a lot of wars have been fought over religion.... recorded history shows the proof. There is also factor of victor writing the history after a war.
Accusing people of narcissism because the facts contradict your alternate reality, how predictable...

Bob never stated he disputed the facts.
"
narcissist

noun​

1. Someone in love with himself or herself.
  2. Person full of egoism and pride.
  3. One who shows extreme love and admiration for himself or herself.
the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
wordnik.3x.png
More at Wordnik"
what country are you in

Go ahead, tell me how I'm wrong.. tell me that constant bombardment to electromagnetic fields are harmful.

That was never what this was about. I simply pointed out that the abbreviation "EMF" is commonly used for electromagnetic field and not electromagnetic frequencies, and also that you were wrong when you claimed that it had already been determined that man-made EMFs were harmless when the NIH and other agencies state that it is still being studied.

That's it.

Read the links posted.
Read the link on direct science.
The key statement is we dont know, but its not looking good on the surface and we need more research. But because powers that be benefit from this, the reasearch will never take place. Just like the vaxxes.

Here, lets settle this once and for all... The original statement made was:

So, we are bombarded by EMF and I assumed he was referring to Electromagnetic Frequencies.. I assumed this for two reasons: 1) Because electromagnetic fields are intrinsic to all matter and mass. Without electromagnetic fields, there would be no universe.. No atoms to create mass, no stars, no you.. and no stupid statements by you. So the statement implying that being bombarded with electromagnetic fields (EMF) doesn't seem to make much sense does it?
Does it make sense that there would be some human opinion or judgement on the health affects of something that is fundamental to the entire F*ing universe? No, it doesn't does it?
And 2) Because I was giving him a bit of wiggle room figuring that when he wrote EMF, he wasn't concerned with FIELDS, he was concerned with FREQUENCIES. The two are intrinsic to each other.. can't have one without the other.. We humans need to quantify things so we use different nomenclature based on our measurements. At the end of the day, photons are the carrier of the electromagnetic force.. doesn't matter if you're quantification describes that electromagnetic force as a field or a frequency, its all just photons, and all photons have an associated frequency.

So I assumed he was referring to Electromagnetic Frequencies, and that's because conspiracy nut jobs aren't worried about the fundamental forces of the universe, they're worried about cell phones and smart meters on the side of your home, and the reason they're worried about these things is because some other idiot told them they emit..... wait for it... FREQUENCIES that are harmful to them.

So I ask you, do you think he was referring to frequencies and using the term EMF for that? Or do you really think he is a complete and utter f*king moron and is really concerned with electromagnetic fields.. a fundamental characterized force of nature that holds his own atoms together that allow him and the rest of the universe to exist? That doesn't make much sense does it?

I will admit I could be wrong.. I know there are people who are so ignorant of basic grade school physics that they might be concerned that a fundamental force of nature (electromagnetic fields = EMF) that allows them to exist in the universe could somehow be harming them.. and that people are being forced to take vaccines since a week old and that constant EMF is ruining their lives.

You certainly don't seem like you possess a BSEE.

You definitely DO NOT possess a BSEE.

ZeroHedge is a pro Russian, pro Putin website that is basically controlled by Putin.

Also, comparing Ohio to Chernobyl is utterly f*ing stupid on so many levels it's ridiculous.

What the article is basically saying is "You Americans are dumb as rocks so we're going to compare a simple chemical contamination to a radiological event because we think you're gullible enough to fall for it"

Well.. in truth, most of us American's might actually be that stupid considering our academic science scores are like 20th on the list of country rankings.

You obviously collect a government paycheck.

You obviously have no education beyond public grade school, and you probably failed science even there.
There you go again ... when a person can't control their condescending attitude toward other people .... it is called narcissism.
It's actually a pretty serious mental condition that many psychiatrists won't even try to treat .... so, I guess we aren't being realistic if we expect you to change this behavior.

There you go again ... when a person can't control their condescending attitude toward other people .... it is called narcissism.
It's actually a pretty serious mental condition that many psychiatrists won't even try to treat .... so, I guess we aren't being realistic if we expect you to change this behavior.
Oh for crying out loud, you don't even understand what narcissism means. Seriously, WTF? You have an entire world opened up to you on the internet, how damn difficult is it to type in the word and see what it means?

Attachments

• raw.gif
    raw.gif
    351.7 KB · Views: 3
Back