diy solar

diy solar

Panel Failure - Beware dangers of Dihydrogen Monoxide

svetz

Works in theory! Practice? That's something else
My power output has dropped to zero! All the panels are suddenly and catastrophically affected!

I literally have Dihydrogen Monoxide dripping off the panels onto the roof ... I don't know what to do! This is going to get into the yard and affect plants and animals! This is dangerous stuff... it's a major component of acid rain, erodes the natural landscape, can cause electrical failures, and now my poor solar panels!!! It's also dangerous to living things... every year it kills a number of people and animals... it has been found in tumors, and can cause severe burns. I'm doomed!

I'm pretty sure my installer warned me this could happen with the panels... but honestly... who would expect a dihydrogen oxide failure?
I mean... I live in Florida... what are the odds this dangerous substance would appear suddenly and start dripping off the panels?

I hope you have the proper breathing apparatus svetz. That stuff will do terrible things to your lungs when it turns into a gas.

I don't.... they have news flashes on the radio now warning people about it.... if you all don't hear back from me it was...

Did you also know DHMO is also found in all cancerous tissues, and is one of the main ingredients used in all chemical plants? Very scary stuff! ;)

You must quickly collect as much excess Dihydrogen Monoxide as safely possible with out spilling!
Using specially designed clean up tools featured on the wet dream web site!
Don’t get none on ya?

View attachment 17744
What is that guy actually doing? All the air bubbles age going “down”, so he must have a very buoyant pack on... that is really a cool gif!

It appears he’s walking on the roof actually upside down and the wheelbarrow must be attached to the roof? That would explain the bubbles? it is cool.

Weather service is warning all the residents here to beware this evil substance!

Weather service is warning all the residents here to beware this evil substance!
Florida residents especially. Another foot of that stuff is predicted in your state from that tropical storm coming up across Cuba. Now if it could only pick up cigars as easily as it picks up DiHydrogen Monoxide.

Beware, autopsies of repeat criminals and murderers confirm high concentrations of it in their brain matter.

Beware, autopsies of repeat criminals and murderers confirm high concentrations of it in their brain matter.
Even worse, I've heard the government has a program that put's the stuff in IVs and other injected drugs....

Back