diy solar

diy solar

Pls help for a thesis survey!!【1min battery storage survey】

JACKFENG

Hello solar enthusiasts.

I am a student at the University of Hong Kong that has studied climate change and photovoltaics. I'm currently writing my Ph.D. thesis and need some help with data collection. I would really appreciate it if you could help me by filling in this short survey.

https://www.wjx.cn/vm/ex5nmq5.aspx#

Thank you for taking part in this short survey for my Ph.D. thesis.

I'm really pleased with how far solar has come and really excited about its future. Thank you!

Hello solar enthusiasts.

I am a student at the University of Hong Kong that has studied climate change and photovoltaics. I'm currently writing my Ph.D. thesis and need some help with data collection. I would really appreciate it if you could help me by filling in this short survey.

https://www.wjx.cn/vm/ex5nmq5.aspx#

Thank you for taking part in this short survey for my Ph.D. thesis.

I'm really pleased with how far solar has come and really excited about its future. Thank you!
Be ready for questions about the sample you used to fill in the survey.

Seen very negative feedback on thesis when students said they sent the questionnaire to friends and family or via facebook. Just to give you an example; in this forum >50% of the people own PV installations; in an average country maybe just 10%.

Be ready for questions about the sample you used to fill in the survey.

Seen very negative feedback on thesis when students said they sent the questionnaire to friends and family or via facebook. Just to give you an example; in this forum >50% of the people own PV installations; in an average country maybe just 10%.
it doesnt ask for contact details, this is why i filled it in

average here in Michigan... not even probably statistically measurable. the results of this particular poll from this site will be exceptionally biased.

Thanks for all friends! We already have 50 surveys, but still need a little more ( target for 100 surveys), pls help us. Thanks in advance!

Back