diy solar

diy solar

Possible increase of heart attack risk after mRNA vaccine.

Some of the best, most selfless people I have met are activists, some of the the most insufferable/annoying people I have met are activists also, most are pretty average. Like any other group, its easy to (mis)characterize them by the most extreme elements (probably even more so), and easy to overgeneralize. I would also draw a clear distinction between actual activists, and whatever we are to call the opinionating twitterers and social media warriors saving the world through outrage/edginess/being offended on others behalf/boycotts that they forget about the next day. That is not activism, those are not activists.

I could even go to bat for the beaurocrats, but then, I think the pitchforks would really come out from all sides... ;)
There is a huge difference between boots on the ground, dedicating their time money and energy type activist and armchair activists.

Activists in person are more likely to be zealous, impassioned, and really care about their cause. What they are less likely to be is extreme, confrontational (to a point), threatening, and rude. Why? I think the simple answer is that level of restraint that is removed from a lot of people when they transition from 'IRL' to online. You can freak out on someone online and then walk to the fridge for a diet coke, if you do that in person you run a risk of violating laws, or potentially violating the space of someone's knuckles with your nose.

In terms of those representing us in the political sphere, honestly, they are screwed. I have worked in and around different political structures and unfortunately, you are never going to please everyone, but you have to please the minimum number required to be elected. This usually results in attempting to please the maximum number of people, which leaves toes trodden on throughout the political spectrum depending on the area you are attempting to get elected.

update

Attachments

• 263625585_10158918841879232_2266116012041414155_n (1).jpg
    263625585_10158918841879232_2266116012041414155_n (1).jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 14

"Vaccinated patients are, on average, 7 years older (65vs 58) and have an average of 3 co-morbidities compared to 2 for unvaccinated patients."

So, if you have no co-morbidities, get on with your life. If you have co-morbidities, get the vaccination. This really isnt that hard to get your head around.

"Vaccinated patients are, on average, 7 years older (65vs 58) and have an average of 3 co-morbidities compared to 2 for unvaccinated patients."

So, if you have no co-morbidities, get on with your life. If you have co-morbidities, get the vaccination. This really isnt that hard to get your head around.
I'm not sure you can draw much of a conclusion from that statement regarding whether or not any of the patients of either status had 0 comorbidities. That being said, I also can't draw conclusions if any of the vaccinated were also there due to heart issues or other side effects. This chart is mostly useful for comparing the likelihood of being admitted to a hospital with or without a vaccine. Based on the avg vaccination rate and the fact that it is skewed younger with less comorbidities for the unvaccinated, that at least appears to support the efficacy of the vaccine in preventing severe covid.

I'm not sure you can draw much of a conclusion from that statement regarding whether or not any of the patients of either status had 0 comorbidities. That being said, I also can't draw conclusions if any of the vaccinated were also there due to heart issues or other side effects. This chart is mostly useful for comparing the likelihood of being admitted to a hospital with or without a vaccine. Based on the avg vaccination rate and the fact that it is skewed younger with less comorbidities for the unvaccinated, that at least appears to support the efficacy of the vaccine in preventing severe covid.
I agree completely. There is no way of knowing if anyone had 0 comorbidities and does require me to make a conclusion that would not survive the peer review process.

The absence of documentation anywhere indicating the incidence of hospitalization with covid 19 for individuals with legitimately 0 comorbidities is conspicuous.

I agree completely. There is no way of knowing if anyone had 0 comorbidities and does require me to make a conclusion that would not survive the peer review process. The absence of documentation anywhere indicating the incidence of hospitalization with covid 19 for individuals with legitimately 0 comorbidities is conspicuous.
LOL. It is not intended for peer review. It is the hospital Covid census from where I used to work and they publish it weekly. It is observational but the numbers are overwhelming that the vaccine works. The inclusion of the seven years older and three comorbidities is to emphasize the vaccine has a stronger impact even than the very strong impact it shows.

So the fewer un-vaccinated are younger and healthier but still way outnumber the vaccinated that are older and worse shape.
I see this as a confirmation to get vaccinated to avoid covid, long covid, covid side effects, expensive hospital stay, ventilator, death.

And of course throw in the unknown unknowns such as undiagnosed co-morbidities. These will be noted on your death certificate.

Last edited:
I don't know enough about our healthcare system to have any strong opinions.... well.. other than that it is out of control and broken.

I see obvious problems, but the issues are complex and its just not something I've researched.
There are a few obvious problems, medicare not being allowed to negotiate prices (by law) is one of them. But you only have to do a cost benefit analysis to see that it is broken. The US spends more per capita then any other nation on health care and does not even rank in the top ten in outcomes. Anyway, that is for America to fix (if they want to)

A little light at the end of the tunnel for those concerned with mRNA vaccine.

A little light at the end of the tunnel for those concerned with mRNA vaccine.
Novavax was developed rather quickly as well from what I understand, they just did not have the resources to test the vaccines in a timely manner that Pfizer has (which is why Biontech partnered with Pfizer. The MRNA vaccines are safe, but if you prefer something else, go for it.

Novavax was developed rather quickly as well from what I understand, they just did not have the resources to test the vaccines in a timely manner that Pfizer has (which is why Biontech partnered with Pfizer. The MRNA vaccines are safe, but if you prefer something else, go for it.
Thank you so much! You approval means everything.

Thank you so much! You approval means everything.
It's quite funny that the conspiracy theorists are concerned that the vaccines were rushed which is why they are scared of taking them, but all covid vaccines were done in a hurry, even Novavax. However the MRNA vaccines have had much wider testing with billions of doses world wide and no serious side effects.

But conspiracy theorists will not change their minds, so please take Novavax if you prefer that one. Seriously, I want you to live another day.

It's quite funny that the conspiracy theorists are concerned that the vaccines were rushed which is why they are scared of taking them, but all covid vaccines were done in a hurry, even Novavax. However the MRNA vaccines have had much wider testing with billions of doses world wide and no serious side effects.

But conspiracy theorists will not change their minds, so please take Novavax if you prefer that one. Seriously, I want you to live another day.
Not a conspiracy theorists, not going to take novavax either. Like I have said since day one: I have been doing the work. By all objective clinical assessments and laboratory tests, I am killing it. Im not getting vaccinated until I want to leave the country and that isnt going to be for at least another year. Will be observing and collecting info until then.

Again, for those who want to think I am promoting not getting vaccinated, this is for my circumstances and my circumstances only. I spend a tremendous amount of time and energy maintaining my health. I plant to not only simply live well into a second century but actually have health well into a second century. If you are "average", get vaccinated.

Hmmm, Japan hasn't read the memo obviously. Negative vaccine news is forbidden!

Japan Health ministry warns of vaccine's side effects:​

Japan's health ministry has listed inflammation of the heart muscle and of the outer lining of the heart in younger males as possible serious side effects of the Moderna and Pfizer COVID vaccines.

Japan's health ministry has listed inflammation of the heart muscle and of the outer lining of the heart in younger males as possible serious side effects of the Moderna and Pfizer COVID vaccines.

A possibility of myocarditis in young males has been listed as a possible side effect of the MRNA vaccines for over six months. Rare but possible. Seems like you don’t read much.

How many have suffered long term effects of this in Japan?

Define a long-term effect? How can there be any long-term data when these have only been in the human population for, what, 10 months?
How many have suffered for 10 months? How many died? How many fully recovered without issue? Average recovery time?
Any real number would be helpful to all.

John Stockton says THOUSANDS of athletes have died because of the vaccine. You just can't make this shit up with a straight face. No proof...they just die according to him.

Back