diy solar

diy solar

Powmr inverters opinions?

Pantoja212

I’m looking into buying one of these kind of inverters and am pretty set on a eg4/sok server rack battery just wondering on how good or safe these are
IMG_2707.png

I don't own any of the models shown.. powMr resells units from different manufacturers. Some are definitely SRNE models, some not.

I have never owned Eg4 so cannot provide real input

I don't own any of the models shown.. powMr resells units from different manufacturers. Some are definitely SRNE models, some not.

I have never owned Eg4 so cannot provide real input
Yes I’ve heard that so is this sSRNE brand any good or just stay away
I was looking into growatt inverter but some
Of those just seems overkill for me

Yes I’ve heard that so is this sSRNE brand any good or just stay away
I was looking into growatt inverter but some
Of those just seems overkill for me
I have 3 SRNE manufacturer all-in-one inverters and had their 12/24/36/48v solar charge controllers and in use over a year in Texas. Not pushing them hard, inverters at about 50 percent of the 3000watts and maxed out on solar panels. No issues but yes, newer models are nicer and possibly a few more setup features.

I have 2x 5.6kw hybrid models for 8 months now in parallel with GobelPower 14kwh batteries.

First day I tested pulling 11KW and they fed the load. I also have the inverter reading battery details with rs485.

I have 2x 5.6kw hybrid models for 8 months now in parallel with GobelPower 14kwh batteries.

First day I tested pulling 11KW and they fed the load. I also have the inverter reading battery details with rs485.
How are you liking the gobel power batteries?

op. Just make sure you select the proper one for your needs. They list a handful of 240v or 230v only units too

How are you liking the gobel power batteries?

op. Just make sure you select the proper one for your needs. They list a handful of 240v or 230v only units too
They are ok. Typically the price has dropped since I bought mine!!!!

I do have one older PowMr 12v all in one with some real peculiarities that affect its function, and I've had some REALLY cheap PowMr mppts that didn't seem to work well. But i bought a newer version of the 12v aio and its been fine, and ive had some of the larger 40-60a standalone mppts that worked fine also.

Overall my opinion of PowMr stuff is that there's usually not a ton of options at the low low price point anyway so if the product 'mostly' works then its a win. My line of thinking is if something is 80% as good for 50% of the money it's a win. But i buy mostly stuff i dont need, so for people truly depending on the hardware, something with a more established track record might be worth the cost.

i have powmr 12kw 3 phase inverter and i got battery but i have problem getting rs 485 communication what protocol did you select in settings ? i tried all settings but it dont work, i just cut pin 1 and 2 on standard rj45 lan cable as stated in manual

Back