diy solar

diy solar

POWMR Warranty Help

new_world_disorder

I bought a POW-LVM5K-48V about a 9 months ago. I finally got around to installing it a couple of weeks ago and out of the box it would not switch to the batteries to power the load. I reached out to POWMR and have been going back and forth with them for about 2 weeks trying to get a fix or a replacement or a refund (it has a 2 year warranty). I also borrowed a friends identical inverter charger with the same settings and it works as expected.

Has anyone else had to deal with POWMR for warranty issues? They just keep asking me the same questions and keep asking for more and more videos. Will they ever actually honor their warranty and send me a replacement or a refund?

Hard to say if they will though it is not a good sign when they string you along. I however would never go along with having to video things. Photos for obvious faults or damage I could see the purpose in.

Ask them if they stand behind their equipment or not. Don't agree to anymore run around.

Hard to say if they will though it is not a good sign when they string you along. I however would never go along with having to video things. Photos for obvious faults or damage I could see the purpose in.

Ask them if they stand behind their equipment or not. Don't agree to anymore run around.
The worst part is I currently have my panels and batteries wired in to a different set up so every time they want more videos I have to disconnect and reconnect everything to their inverter. Plus they're in China and all the communication is at night so I can't give respond quickly to their unending requests.

Good to know. What brand do you recommend? It looks like they're just a reseller for multiple brands.

The EG4.

They will at least answer the phone at warranty time and give you some recourse if needed.

You can see with your POWMR that once you are out of the Amazon return window you're pretty much done. You have absolutely zero way to hold their feet to the fire and they have no reason to help you.

I bought a POW-LVM5K-48V about a 9 months ago. I finally got around to installing it a couple of weeks ago and out of the box it would not switch to the batteries to power the load. I reached out to POWMR and have been going back and forth with them for about 2 weeks trying to get a fix or a replacement or a refund (it has a 2 year warranty). I also borrowed a friends identical inverter charger with the same settings and it works as expected.

Has anyone else had to deal with POWMR for warranty issues? They just keep asking me the same questions and keep asking for more and more videos. Will they ever actually honor their warranty and send me a replacement or a refund?
Bought mppt regulator from powmr.com. It died a few hours after start. I contacted their support on their website, said i want to help with it, that its in waranty, and gave him my order number. He imediatelly said my waranty is OVER, even it was not by more than year. Obviously trying to get me go away, i was persistent, he then went to send me some pdf manual to diferent regulator, and trying to avoid me, that he doesnt understand me etc., same as airlines do when you claim your money back for canceled flight. Dont know about other sellers, but powmr.com is not honest seller at all.

Back