diy solar

diy solar

Quattro won't start with VE bus cable connected

Confirmed it's the Cerbo and not the cable or inverter. I even tested the cable and both passed. Gotta be some setting in there causing it. Likely I enabled something trying to passthru

Still testing this. Am now able to reproduce this issue on completely separate Quattro with nothing connected to the Quattro except battery cables and the cable connecting to Cerbo. Once I remove the cable to Cerbo it turns on. The VRM does even show the Quattro connected when cable is connected to it and in the correct "off" state. When I click in VRM to turn it "On" the VRM screen momentarily shows it "On" but nothing happens and VRM eventually reverts the UI to display "Off" again.

Still testing this. Am now able to reproduce this issue on completely separate Quattro with nothing connected to the Quattro except battery cables and the cable connecting to Cerbo. Once I remove the cable to Cerbo it turns on. The VRM does even show the Quattro connected when cable is connected to it and in the correct "off" state. When I click in VRM to turn it "On" the VRM screen momentarily shows it "On" but nothing happens and VRM eventually reverts the UI to display "Off" again.

You reach out to your distributor?

Back