diy solar

diy solar

Recommendations for 30-50AH batteries on Alibaba, etc..

AussieKev

I had great success buying eve 280ah cells on alibaba.

I'm now looking for finished batteries that are between 30AH - 50AH. Can anyone suggest a seller who has batteries in this size?

I've seen lots of recommendations for batteries which are between 100AH-280AH but nothing for the smaller sizes.

I had great success buying eve 280ah cells on alibaba.

I'm now looking for finished batteries that are between 30AH - 50AH. Can anyone suggest a seller who has batteries in this size?

I've seen lots of recommendations for batteries which are between 100AH-280AH but nothing for the smaller sizes.
Send a message to the supplier of your 280ah cells, and ask if they have the battery size you want.

I bought 40Ah cells from Mr. Li. Store on Aliexpress almost two years ago. I needed a specific size of cells for building a Lifepo4 for my Dad's mobility scooter.
The cells all tested above 40Ah, and looked new (no bloating/swelling).

I don't remember the exact price but it was reasonable. Unfortunately it seems that thier prices have risen slightly, especially thier shipping (to the Middle-East. maybe elsewhere it will be cheaper).
Otherwise I would definitely order more (larger capacity) cells from them.

If you don't mind used cells, other sellers on Aliexpress have a variety. I'm currently capacity testing a 24v 8s pack I built from 30Ah cells I got recently on Aliexpress. These cells looked re-wrapped, not exactly new. But heck, for some uses they still might be fine.

但你可靠吗?不要试图将 B 级电池冒充为 A 级电池。不要打磨掉序列号并贴上您自己的标签。
当我说我们可靠时,您可能不相信我。
只有我们的产品才能为我们说话。你怎么认为?

Back