diy solar

diy solar

Recommendations for terminal blocks and quick disconnects

VonVonandMiMI

I want to upgrade my RV from having a single lead acid battery to two 100A LiFePO4 batteries. In order to not be messing with main cable from the RV to the battery and to facilitate quick removal of the batteries to take them home after a trip, I would like to install terminal blocks between the RV cables and cables to the batteries and I would like to use quick disconnect. I have found the following items that appear to do this function. Has anyone used these or have any experience with others.

Joinfworld 500A Bus Bar Waterproof Power Distribution Block Heavy Duty with 2 * 5/16" & 2 * 3/8" Studs 48V DC Automotive Marine Battery Terminal Distribution Block with Cover - Negative&Positive

HYCLAT Red 2-4 Gauge 175 A Battery Quick Connect/Disconnect Wire Harness Electrical Motors Plug Connector Recovery Winch Trailer (4 Pack)

I’d only source Anderson style connectors from reputable vendors, not Amazon.

175a is nothing to sneeze at.
ZORO has done me a great job on REAL Anderson gear , with good knowledge and all the accessories and parts.
they also sell a lot of blue seas stuff and are priced very good…cheap FedX shipping.
I bought alot of the connectors so as to be able to quick disconnect certain parts of the system .
very good product…..
J.

Back