diy solar

diy solar

Remote Growatt wi fi display for house ?

gramos100

Has anyone found a remote display for Growatt inverters that can be placed inside a house ?
I have 2 x inverters and Shine wifi display sent to my phone , which works well
but would like to see a permanent wall display .

I use Solar Assistant. And have two Android tablets located in handy spots to easily see or modify what is going on with my system.

I use shine on PC and laptop as well as phone. No reason why you couldn't have it on a tablet either.
Yes I have the shine app but it would be good for others to see what is going on with the off grid system . People are always curious and a bit doubtful about off grid and it would be interesting for them to see the benefits

I use shine on PC and laptop as well as phone. No reason why you couldn't have it on a tablet either.
Hi , I am just looking at this again . You say you have the Shine data on a phone and a laptop ? I am trying to go for exactly that , I have all data from 2x SPF 5000 inverters sent to an Android phone and its good , but how did you get it to send the signal to both ?

Hi , I am just looking at this again . You say you have the Shine data on a phone and a laptop ? I am trying to go for exactly that , I have all data from 2x SPF 5000 inverters sent to an Android phone and its good , but how did you get it to send the signal to both ?
Just log in to server.growatt.com on a browser

Back