diy solar

diy solar

Reputable Deye seller on Alibaba?

Ok, I can do without split phase. It is very difficult trying to find a reputable seller!
had some contact in the past with these folks :

if you plan to order more, you can order directly from deye:

So it seems not only split phase inveters. After speaking with several companies (with similar response) i got this reply, "We cannot get Deye's products for the time being. In order to protect foreign agents, Deye's foreign trade companies in China cannot purchase Deye's inverters."

They only have European models available.

i should rephrase my statement..
with split i meant 120 or 120/240..
you'll have no choice but to order the much overpriced sol-arks, unless you can find a canadian deye dealer, which i doubt

So it seems not only split phase inveters. After speaking with several companies (with similar response) i got this reply, "We cannot get Deye's products for the time being. In order to protect foreign agents, Deye's foreign trade companies in China cannot purchase Deye's inverters."

They only have European models available.
Pm'ed

I think you would be out of luck as far as getting a 110V model.

But I have just purchased 3 of 5K 230V units for the Australian market directly from Ningbo Deye.

I contacted them via Alibaba, but ended up ordering outside of Alibaba, and have had a great experience so far.

The units are about to get to the port in Shanghai. So I'm guessing they will be a few months away due to the clusterf**k that is Shanghai ports at the moment.

Back