diy solar

diy solar

Rich Solar VS Battle Born 100Ah LifePO4 Battery Sale

Wcoyote

Rich Solar is on sale for $569 and battle Born is currently on sale for $799. Any opinion if the Battle Born is worth the price difference? Both seem to have similar warranties.

I'm planning to but together a simple solar panels/Lithium battery system for my Jayco Hybrid trailer. I plan to have 400watts of solar and 200Ah of batteries. I do not plan to add any significant inverter.

I will use a Victron SmartSolar MMT 30A and Victron Smartshunt. I assume these will provide sufficient control and monitoring of the system.
Is there anything major I am missing?

I sell SOK, $569 for 100ah, but ask anyone, our warranty and customer service is far beyond Battleborn.

Can the SOK battery be deployed on its side? I want to replace my SLA coach battery in my Eurovan Weekender that lives under the driver's seat and I have to keep the height to around 7.5".

Can the SOK battery be deployed on its side? I want to replace my SLA coach battery in my Eurovan Weekender that lives under the driver's seat and I have to keep the height to around 7.5".
Yes, no problem!

diy solar

diy solar
Back