diy solar

diy solar

SanTan Solar having a sale

killakitty

Apparently they're closing their Savanah location and so everything there is like 25% off. Very limited supply but I took advantage and ordered 10 265W Canadian panels. With the coupon code, residential delivery with liftgate in PA, under $1000. I don't work there, I've never ordered from them, just wanted to post in case anybody's looking for panels. They really get you on shipping but I understand it has to go freight and not courier.

I've bought from them several times. I just ordered another 22 panels this afternoon. I wouldn't worry that they are closing this location. Arizona will still be functional.

I think @Murphyslaww was saying "crap" because they didn't catch the sale, not that they were worried about support or anything.
Ahh, not sure you would have ever gotten support. At least that is not the vibe I get when I've picked up / ordered panels from them in the past. I would never order an inverter or something of that nature from them, but definitely would get panels. I'm only 1.5 hours from their Savannah location. Sucks they are closing. But glad I bought them out today.

I can not comment on an inverter, but for pannels they did come thru. I had ordered 32 Trinia 410w bifacial(new) 6 arrived scratched, I do believe done in shipping as cones (do not stack) were flat. Took them 3 months, but they found and replaced the scratched units, let me keep the damaged units, used on ground, no real difference on output, I also ordered (6) Canadian solar 405 bifacial and all arrived in perfect condition. I will recommend them for pannels to anyone who ask, thier used pannels are also what they advertise. I started with (24) of the 240w and all produce 200+ (13 year old PV pannels).

Back