diy solar

diy solar

Schneider Insight Cloud Solar Power Graphs Broken

Darcy Costa Rica

I have posted this on another forum, and I am curious what people on this forum think about the problem.

Schneider's Insight Cloud Solar Production report has been broken for two months. Daily solar production graphs are working. Monthly and Yearly graphs show nothing. Zero display of data. It is inconceivable to me that they have broken their cloud software and do not fix it. I am sure there are many Schneider Conext SW Pro users on this forum. Are other people seeing the same problem, or am I the only one?

Has anyone else contacted Schneider about this problem? Did you get any reply that indicates they might be fixing the problem?

Here are some images that show the problem:

This shows today's graph for Solar Production:
Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 2.39.14 PM.png

This is the graph for Solar Production for the month of February:

Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 2.39.46 PM.png
No Data!

This is the actual production for the month of February:

Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 2.40.57 PM blacked.jpg

Any ideas?

My idea would be to look on Insight local instead.

Free online services are always a problem. Nobody's paying in to run or maintain the online service, so it will inevitably run out of money as sales slow down, and sales are surely slowing down for Conext inverters right now.

Schneider should have made it a subscription service or not offered it at all.

It's the morning of March 5th, mine shows March production so far. How do you get it to show previous month's data? I don't use insight cloud very often.Screenshot_20240305-082734.png

Back