diy solar

diy solar

Seplos bms bluetooth

darreng

Hello all
I'm new here and have been reading through the threads to try and get my seplos bms to pair with either my phone or tablet, I have been into the battery monitor using rs485 and the Bluetooth is switched on and both phone and tablet see bp00 but refuse to pair with the battery. Any suggestions would be welcome please
Thanks
Darren

Hello all
I'm new here and have been reading through the threads to try and get my seplos bms to pair with either my phone or tablet, I have been into the battery monitor using rs485 and the Bluetooth is switched on and both phone and tablet see bp00 but refuse to pair with the battery. Any suggestions would be welcome please
Thanks
Darren
Are you using the BMS app ( if version 10e) , or the seplos app (v3) ?

hi.... just received a few seplos bms, v2.0. where can i download the app to connect via bluetooth?

hi.... just received a few seplos bms, v2.0. where can i download the app to connect via bluetooth?
Seplos website, but you will have to register
BMS(2.0)_1.1.0 Bluetooth APP for Android operating system.apk
2023-09-25

should have specified... i have an iphone. i found something in the app store that has the same log as one of OffGridGarage's videos but there is zero reference to seplos.

should have specified... i have an iphone. i found something in the app store that has the same log as one of OffGridGarage's videos but there is zero reference to seplos.
Don't have an pear, so can't help you with that one ;)

Back