diy solar

diy solar

Seplos v2 no output voltage at P+ and P-

Dorokun192

Hello! I have the V2 of the seplos bms, and unfortunately after a month it suddenly stopped providing the 52V output. Upon testing, the cells itself still has the 52V but when measuring between P+ and P- it only shows mV output. I also tried to connect it with the battery monitor software but it doesn't work when trying to collect history data. IMG_20231128_223909.jpgIMG_20231128_224036.jpgWhat might be the possible cause of this failure and is this still repairable?

is there a main fuse inside the battery case that may have blown for some reason?
have you been able to check SAFELY that power is reaching the back side of the main connections - it might be that you could test at various points in the 'system' to see how far power gets from the cells onwards?

is there a main fuse inside the battery case that may have blown for some reason?
have you been able to check SAFELY that power is reaching the back side of the main connections - it might be that you could test at various points in the 'system' to see how far power gets from the cells onwards?
The main fuse is still okay, as well as the battery themselves. The problem is at the P+ and P- there is no voltage found

Sorry, the point I was trying to make was to try to find the point at which there is power and the next point where there isn't, if that's possible?

Sorry, the point I was trying to make was to try to find the point at which there is power and the next point where there isn't, if that's possible?
There is power from B+ and B-, as well as B+ and P-, but after that there's no voltage output. I hope this is what you're trying to point out.

Back